Working for Powell Gee
Working for Powell Gee means more than “just a job”, it’s becoming part of the Tibbetts family.
If you’re driven, committed and are seeking a role which will allow you to grow within a family-owned business, then take a look at our vacancies page on TibbettsGroup.com, and you could join our team at Powell Gee, or our fellow Tibbetts Divisions including, BFC and TGL.
What can we offer you?
- 23 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holiday, raising to 25 days holiday after 5 years’ service)
- Holiday Buying Scheme (giving you the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days’ holiday)
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus (should the business hit agreed targets)
- Health Cash Plan Scheme (after one years’ service) including:
- Health & Wellbeing and health screening
- Combined Physiotherapy
- Employee Perks Portal
- Optional cover for family
- On-site training
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Modern facilities
- Ad-hoc employee functions including annual Summer Social
- Charitable fundraising opportunities
- Free on-site parking