BFC completes another fantastic financial year
Having closed our 2018/19 financial year, we’re pleased to report another fantastic year of growth for BFC as a result of an increased and stronger product range, increased resources and heightened expertise across our team.
Across BFC and SFF we provide fasteners for a number of industries including:
- Automotive – unique fasteners for Plastics used in Jaguar, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce and many more
- Aerospace – fasteners for castings, Printed Circuit Boards, plastics and sheet metal, used in a number of parts going into aircrafts including the Airbus
- Commercial Specials – Fasteners for office lighting, and switches as well as ancillary items such as phones, sockets and remote controls
- Security – Patented security fasteners including the Argus, Fourtress, Powerdrive and Tamper Drive used in Perimeter Fencing, Secure Property Services and children’s play areas
- Standard Fasteners for all industry sectors available in Steel, all grades of Stainless Steel, Brass, Titanium and other exotic materials for bespoke requirements
Over the past year, we’ve introduced 638 new products to the BFC fastener range, including bespoke parts for Aerospace, as well as 36 new products to the SFF security range, including Mesh Clips for Perimeter Security Fencing. Catering to your niche needs, our team are on-hand to help you develop the ideal fastener to suit your business requirements.
Quality and testing
As part of our commitment to deliver quality products to our customers, each fastener we sell undergoes stringent testing to ensure product excellence. Adhering to ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS9120 standards, our materials, testing and quality all exceed high industry expectations.
As part of the Tibbetts Group, our dedicated Engineering Department comprising of knowledgeable industry experts, are on-hand to lead testing across all of our products. We also have a range of extensive resources on-hand to undertake exhaustive testing and inspection. The Keyence Image Dimensional Measurement System being one of these. In a matter of seconds, up to 99 dimensions can be measured at once, covering components up to 200mm in length and 100mm in diameter. This sophisticated equipment offers faster and consistently accurate measurements.
As we look ahead to our 2019/20 financial year, we’re looking to further increase our product range to suit your specialist needs, as well as continuing to deliver quality to our customers.
If you require specialist products, or would like to discuss your business needs, please contact your account manager, or call 01494 565 151