Stainless Steel Low Profile Composite Panel to Light Section
For fixing insulation panels to cold rolled purlins (1.2mm – 3.5mm steel).
Light section screws fasten composite panels to cold rolled purlins (1.2mm – 3.5mm steel).
- Stainless steel provides excellent corrosion-resistance which increases the life-span of the fixing.
- Low profile heads provide a seamless finish with the material and are often powder coated to suit the panel. Low profile heads require T-25 bits.
- The coarse thread provides excellent engagement with the purlin, maximising pull-out values.
- The high thread has a wider diameter than the lower thread, so that the outer sheet is well-engaged.
- The no. 2 drill point is designed to maximise accuracy whilst ensuring a clean cut through up to 3.5mm steel, without burn-out.
For maximum fastener performance, we recommend using a tek screw driver which does not exceed 2500RPM.