Stainless Steel Hex Head Fibre Cement to Light Section
For fixing fibre cement sheets to cold rolled purlins (1.5mm – 6.0mm steel).
Fibre cement screws fasten fibre cement sheets to cold rolled purlins (1.2mm – 3.5mm steel).
- Stainless steel provides excellent corrosion-resistance which increases the life-span of the fixing.
- Hex heads are standard across the industry, and require a 5/16″ socket, which we also supply.
- The coarse thread provides excellent engagement with the purlin, maximising pull-out values.
- The no. 3 drill point is designed to maximise accuracy whilst ensuring a clean cut through up to 6.0mm steel, without burn-out.
- Baz washers come as standard, ensuring a secure seal on corrugated panels.
For maximum fastener performance, we recommend using a tek screw driver which does not exceed 2500RPM.