Carbon Steel Hex Head Fibre Cement to Timber
For fixing fibre cement sheets to timber purlins.
Fibre cement screws fasten fibre cement sheets to cold rolled purlins (1.2mm – 3.5mm steel).
- Carbon steel is the most popular material for fixings as it is strong, weather resistant and affordable.
- Hex heads are standard across the industry, and require a 5/16″ socket, which we also supply.
- The coarse thread provides excellent engagement with the timber, maximising pull-out values.
- The gash drill point is designed to drill through the timber, ensuring that the swarf is cleared from the hole as the drilling process is completed.
- Baz washers come as standard, ensuring a secure seal on corrugated panels.
For maximum fastener performance, we recommend using a tek screw driver which does not exceed 2500RPM.