Stainless Steel Low Profile Sheet to Timber
For fixing sheet metal to timber.
Timber screws fasten sheet metal to timber purlins.
- Stainless steel provides excellent corrosion-resistance which increases the life-span of the fixing.
- Low profile heads provide a seamless finish with the material and are often powder coated to suit the panel. Low profile heads require T-25 bits.
- The coarse thread provides excellent engagement with the wood, maximising pull-out values.
- The no. 1 drill point provides precision when drilling into the material and ensures the sheet is cleared before the thread engages.
- The gash drill point is designed to drill through the timber, ensuring that the swarf is cleared from the hole as the drilling process is completed.
For maximum fastener performance, we recommend using a tek screw driver which does not exceed 2500RPM.