Countersunk Timber to Composite Panel
For fixing timber batons to insulation panels.
Timber screws fasten timber to composite panels.
- Carbon steel is the most popular material for fixings as it is strong, weather resistant and affordable.
- Stainless steel provides excellent corrosion-resistance which increases the life-span of the fixing.
- Countersunk heads lie flush with the profile, and require T-25 bits.
- The coarse thread provides excellent engagement with the timber and sheet metal, maximising pull-out values.
- The no. 1 drill point is necessary to drill through the sheet metal of the insulation panel.
For maximum fastener performance, we recommend using a tek screw driver which does not exceed 2500RPM.