Carbon Steel Hex Head Composite Panel to Timber
For fixing insulation panels to timber.
|Part Number||Length (MM)||Diameter (MM)||Drill Point||Min Panel Thickness (MM)||Max Panel Thickness (MM)|
Timber screws fasten sheet metal to timber purlins.
- Carbon steel is the most popular material for fixings as it is strong, weather resistant and affordable.
- Hex heads are standard across the industry, and require a 5/16″ socket, which we also supply.
- The coarse thread provides excellent engagement with the wood, maximising pull-out values.
- The high thread has a wider diameter than the lower thread, so that the outer sheet is well-engaged.
- The gash drill point is designed to drill through the timber, ensuring that the swarf is cleared from the hole as the drilling process is completed.
For maximum fastener performance, we recommend using a tek screw driver which does not exceed 2500RPM.